- International Awards 1. 2011 International Symposium on Advanced Engineering (Busan, South Korea) November 10-12, 2011
- National Awards 1. The 7th SWEEP Innovation and Excellence Awards on March 9, 2011 at SMX Convention Center sponsored by SMART Communication, Inc.
- Regional Award 1. Regional Invention Contest and Exhibit (RICE) October 26-28, 2011
- Four (4) Exhibits Participated 1.Lobo Foundation Week on September 27, 2011 Part of the Agro Eco-Tourism Industry of Lobo Batangas through a Public-Private Partnership to Mainstream RD&E and LGU Initiatives for the Biodiversity Project
2. Philippine National Plants Conservation Society Inc. International Symposium
"The Vanishing Land Races in Southern Batangas: Reflection of Agri "Cultural" Biodiversity Enriched by For. Anacleto M. Caringal and For. Romel U. Briones on Nov. 19-20, 2011
2. The 4th Annual Research Awards and Young Inventors & Innovators Exhibits on March 24-25, 2011 at PUP, Sta. Mesa, Manila
3. The Boost Our Fruits - Tamarind Jam was chosen as the Best Jam/Jelly/Spread during the Agrikultura Trade Fair held on June 24-26, 2011 at the Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City with the theme, "Agraryo, Agrikultura at Kalikasan: A Convergence Towards Sustainable Rural Development."
2.7th Agriculture and Fisheries Technology Forum and Product Exhibition August 11-14, 2011
3. 24th Regional Symposium on Research and Development Highlights (RSRDH) and 1st Regional Techno Gabay Summit (RTGS) held at the Southern Luzon State University, Lucban, Quezon, August 16, 2011.
4. Agrikultura Trade Fair held on June 24-26, 2011 at the Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City with the theme, "Agraryo, Agrikultura at Kalikasan: A Convergence Towards Sustainable Rural Development."